Sunday, June 18, 2006

windburned hands

I went for a 50 mile scoot today, up to Kimberley and back. I have some things to learn: Sunscreen on hands. I eneded up getting a heat rash and sunburn on the backs of my hands...just noticed it now.

All in all the scoot did really well, considering the lack of oxygen in Kimberley, which is the highest township in Canada. Took some scenic roads, and ended up at Max's on Victoria for a coffee.

After the ride we took this photo of my son Finn on the scooter. When you say 'scooter' in his presence, he puts his arms out in front of him on pretend handlebars, and makes 'brrmmmmm brrrmmmm' sounds with his mouth. Pretty smart considering I have had the thing running for just a hair over a week.

peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anie said...

What a sweet photo!
I think you and Couchette look preety dang cool!

6:57 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

thanks babe.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home