Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Morningtown Ride



At the crack of eight we headed out. Firing up the bikes and making for the hills. We began by heading into town, which was a reasonable starting place, as there were many roads to choose from. Eventually we decided on the 78, which led us from Red Lodge about 19 miles to Roscoe, which isn't even on the map, so I had to add it. As you can see, it is a beautiful, windy road that skirts the mountains. The morning was sunny and glorious, and I was on my first real ride of any substantial nature. I even had a riding buddy, which helped me feel safer, on top of the sheer fun of riding together.

The twist of the thottle and the wind on my face, reminds me of the old joke: How do you tell a happy motorcyclist? ... count the bugs in his teeth.

eww. I have learned to smile with my mouth closed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shari Schwarz said...

woo hoo! So glad you guys got it figured out and got to go!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Anie said...

yipee...me too, what she said! Anyways, we had fun with all the nephews in the sandbox so..ah..well, nevermind!
keep this hobby, it is even making me feel cool!!

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home