Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stop, in the name of love


From the vault of scooter ephemera... The lady that sold me the scooter originally (and who paid $50 for it at a garage sale in Wasa Lake) was at Winners and saw this picture frame, and bought it for me. A girl in a tube-top, putting on the brakes for whoever is going to have their picture in the frame.

The funny things about this frame are:
1. The girl has red hair like my wife.
2. The girl wears pink tube-tops like my wife (...)
3. From this camera angle, it looks like she has a thought bubble coming from her butt. Unlike my wife.
4. She is doing a front-wheel brake endo.
5. Maybe she is doing an endo because she just realized she is driving across the road instead of along it.
6. I think I will put a picture of a semi-truck in the frame so it will look like she is about to get run over. Now that's funny! (unless it is my wife)...

Anyways, Thanks for the laughs, Brenda!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoo-hoo-ha-ha-heh-har-har. mike, that's hilarious.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike:

i just love that frame. if i saw it first, then it would have been MINE. put a picture of Couchette in it (not a semi).

8:36 AM  
Blogger Anie said...

Whose to say...next year may be the year of the tube top. Pink even. Highly unlikely but what the heck!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home