Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crap, i gotta write more...

I just realized that I am just about 3 weeks behind. Everything's going well, i just am sooo busy with work, and this long weekend, instead of kickin' back with a cold one, I kicked it up a notch and took the boots to my bedroom floor with the help of my Youthful Padre.

Crazy.

More soon.

Promise.

Oh...by the way, I passed my 'skills test' on friday with 0 (zero) demerits. The tester used the words 'Very Impressed' when discussing my skills. He also linked them together with 'On a machine of that size', which I have yet to decipher since it is certainly bigger than a 50cc twist-and-go, but smaller than say, a Harley. So what did he mean?

Oh well. I passed and my road test is booked for the 11th of Sept.

Crazy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tanning Lotion said...

Good luck on the test.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'on a machine of that size'... huh. i can't help you with that one. but good on ya bro. *double thumbs up

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike:

that's good. pretty soon you will be "legal"

12:59 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

true.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike, you're so flippin' wordy. gosh.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Anie said...

woowee
bonafide scooterist comiin' right up!

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so is annie on your tail for getting hers?

6:29 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

not currently, although she is itching for a ride. Not until the baby is born will that happen (by her own choice).

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home