Friday, August 04, 2006

hippo birdies to me

Well, it all started well enough, but the day has been quite frustrating, and all work-related. I am juggling a whole buch of crazy stuff... I don't need to go into it here. I don't want to seem ungrateful for the life I have or the air I breathe.

So... in other news, the birthday morning went well. Anie set up the birthday table, as per the Schwarz tradition. And there were a number of cards, some dough, and a rear rack for Couchette from Anie. Absent, but imminent are a number of scooter parts that a conglomerate of family members got together to buy, and I have to say I was stunned by the length of it...I guess that's what you get with the buying power of several (like WalMart for scooter parts). Thanks to Christian for heading that up.

The new 'socks and underwear' for Couchette are:
-Coil/CDI Lambretta (eliminates the old points and condenser system and converts to a 12v system that is much more reliable).
- Flywheel nut
- Flywheel Puller
- Fuel Filter
- High Tension Lead (spark plug cable)
- High Tension Rubber Cap
- halogen bulbs
- Handlebar Ballend Levers
- Headlight reflector
- Keychain (lambretta)
- Rear Badge
- Spark Plug Supressor Cap
- Wheel Jack Stand

Wow. All this should arrive next week. I can't wait. It will be like my birthday all over again. Thanks everyone for all your well-wishes, which are the most important, and the lovely gifts. I am also listening to my new Iron & Wine CD from my Bro, and it is brilliant, calming and powerful.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Day Mike!!!!!!!

Love,The Walls

9:02 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

thanks guys, we are at Mayook Mania today, talk to you soon!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Mikey, glad to hear you're enjoying the CD. And that your b-day was a success. I was thinking of you all day, wishin' I could build you a cake or something. Hope you're having a soulful time out there in Mayook.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

- Gabe, Amy & Owen

12:41 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

thanks guys. Mayook was good/hard. Awesome tunes. Good folks. We sold a record number of shirts this year.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh, and by the way, if I ever see or hear you use the term "hippo birdies" again, I'll personally come to Cranbrook and (try to) kick your little brother butt. Capice?

8:53 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

oooooo...i'm soooo scared.

come on and try, little big brother.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home