Saturday, September 09, 2006

mug shot

Well, the word is getting out...

I am sitting here, eyes watering from ammonia bleach, which is also burning my scalp. I am exiled to the office to keep any stray ammonia fumes away from my prego wifey.

My mother has this crazy, hip friend that is one of those cussing ministers that are so cool, and a few years ago (before couchette was a twinkle in my eye) I drew a little 3" x 3" picture of a Vespa and she bought it from me. Well, it's come full circle, and I guess she was waltzing down the aisles of London Drugs and came across this fine example of non-licensed Vespa merchandise.


I now have my morning Americano out of this cool, cool mug.

I bet you are all jealous, well, why don't y'all head down to London Drugs and pick one up.

6 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Ummm....what the heck were you bleaching ? Them fumes are not good for anyone, prego or not!

Cool mug. I wonder if there are any mugs with Land Cruisers on them?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Shari Schwarz said...

Yeah, what ARE you bleaching? Your hair?

Very cool mug!
Shari

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know them pearly whites don't need no mo' bleachin'.

12:25 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

I was 'blonding' my hair...

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then you don't need much bleach

4:19 PM  
Blogger Anie said...

"blondes 'ave mo fun"

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home