Monday, September 11, 2006

passing grades

Well, I passed. I now have a full Class 6 license with a restriction 24, which means I am restricted to motor scooters. Which is fine with me. Good to know I am done with that. The road tester said I 'sure knew my regulations'...they take you through just about every tricky place in town...uncontrolled intersections inside school zones, playground zones with partially hidden signs, 40km/h sections, U-turns where half the road is gravel (and they say "When it's safe make a U-turn" so you have to make sure that you finish your turn on the wrong side of the road, on the paved half, to make it safe. I didn't fall for his little tricks, however, and as far as I can tell I only made two 'stop position' blunders, whatever that means.

Bring on the rallys!

6 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

They didn't fail you for your busted tail light?

Good on ya bro!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike:

congrats on your Class 6, now you're LEGAL. looking forward to seeing you next year at one (or more) scooter rallys

4:18 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

thanks guys. And no, they did comment on the tail-light though. I had ordered another one and it was sitting in the mailbox when I got home. I told them you can't just run down to Cranbrook Motorsports and pick up a spare.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. you COULD. but disappointment would inevitably follow. annnnnd i'm finished.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing your test! I never doubted for a moment that you would do fine.

Scoot away, Son.
Love ya,
Momo

5:01 PM  
Blogger Anie said...

go get'em, crazy widget!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home