Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Been a while

It has been a while, mostly because the system they use to write these blogs changed over the winter and I had to sign up for a Google account (who knows why) to log in and 'claim' my blogs. I kept on running into snags and just lost interest in trying to navigate the red tape.

But now i'm back.

And I have been riding the scooter. I even hauled an IceCream Cake from Dairy Queen on the back of it. It was quite a sight, you can be sure of that.

Talk to you all soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Q said...

Mmmmm! Ice cream cake! I bet that would indeed have been fun to see. Happy riding!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike:

if it hadn't been raining so hard last week, we could have had an ICE CREAM cake instead of the iced cappucinos

good to finally meet up with you.

oh, almost forgot. when I went into vespa kelowna, i got Torrie to get a few scooter pins for you, and send them in the mail

bob

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, scootering with ice cream cake...hi mike...I'd love to sit in the B-R (oh wait, the B-S to be politically correct) for a ride some day!

10:09 PM  
Blogger creativisualist said...

Bob, also nice to meet you and your lovely wife. Thanks for going out of your way to connect.

And thanks in advance for the pins.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Welcome back!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home